FACT OF THE DAY: anteaters actually never eat ants. ants and anteaters have had an alliance since 1972, and there is no living member of either species that has eaten the other.
then why are they called anteaters???
it was actually a misnomer. anteaters like to eat aunts
what waht wat my name is tom
dont fuckin follow me
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
- MONSTER TRUCKS
FACT OF THE DAY: the dc in washington dc originally stood for “da capital” but abraham lincoln thought it was unprofessional and changed it
a lot of people come up to me and ask “hey are you that guy who runs that blog” and I tell them “the battle of gettysburg is a prime example of the value of high ground. had the confederates moved more swiftly to capture the hills, the civil war may have gone on for much longer”